Friday, April 24, 2009

TVs and potatoes

I've been a serious contender for the World Potato Couch Championship, I tell you. Watch TV everyday only.

Speaking of potatoes, I'm making potato salad later lol

What's on TV these days?

Well, there's American Idol on Star World. Forgotten to post about how close Matt Giraud was to elimination (he was saved by the judges!).

Then there's The Biggest Loser on Hallmark.

More exciting than the former by A MILE.

[edited]
Wipeout on AXN is refreshing amongst the shows on deck.

Paris Hilton's My New BFF on MTV.
Err skip

E! News, THS, BTS, Kimora...

Not to mention the salivating Asian Food Channel. So much food, so little time


Still, time is well spent in daily devotion. Been reading Nehemiah from the Old Testament, and I am blessed!


Signing off,
btw this is my 80th post =P

No comments: