Monday, July 20, 2009

She says teehee

Teehee.

I tried to find Chia Yee's chatbox in her blog but I didn't see anything. I think my comp's lagging lol. But anyway I just want to tell her, "Chia Yee! I'm so sorry for causing you to cross your curfew hour. 1.30am is very early i mean late (depending on how you count haha). I'm glad you enjoyed the show!"

Teehee again.




Oh no I do not hook up, up
I go slow

So if you want me I don't come cheap

Keep your head on my hand, your heart on your sleeve
Oh no I do not hook up, up

I fall deep

The more that you try, the harder I'll fight to say goodnight.


Girl, you need to realise your inner beauty is oh so more important =).
Yes I'm writing for all of you girls reading it. Never for once doubt that you're pretty on the inside!

There Wai How and Ivan, I updated. I accepted your bets. Hahaha no McDs for the both of you. (Kelly Clarkson's sorrie face above lol). Teehee.

No comments: