Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grace is all around me


1 Timothy 1:12
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.


I don't have much to offer. I am weak. I am lowly in strength. But Someone has considered me faithful.. My emotions are imbalanced.

I can't believe God considers me faithful, even when I disappoint myself or had been too hard on myself.

I can never understand His grace, my thoughts are not His thoughts. I only know that He has given me grace over and over again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi joojoo!

God is so gracious. He loves us through and through; even when we continue playing around the deepest darkest pits in our lives, picks us up when we have the slightest fall, is stern with us when we need a wake up call, showers us with the support and courage we need to crawl through the mud.

Him being 'more than enough for us' is a fact. It's a lot to grasp. I hope you're slowly but surely discovering a whole new side to God that will just blow your mind, and bring you to the next level.

I'm rooting for you!

Jue. said...

christina, you're the woman! million thanks for the encouragement, again! God bless you!