Monday, November 15, 2010

Tis' my 120th post


Someone said,

"Life is much like driving a car. While you look forward to drive, you must also look at your rearview mirror once in a while. As much as you're moving forward, don't forget to look backward and reflect."

Wise, hor? It didn't come from me lah. It's from Kau Sern, from church. (Doubt he's reading this though)

For me, I'm learning that the journey is more important than the destination; and transformation is more important than transportation.

Instead of saying, Jesus take me higher, take me further; Jesus, take me back to the basics and roots that I may be firmly rooted in You. That my understanding of You will not be of what I make You up to be, but of who You truly are.

Picture taken from Inmagine.
Picture edited with Picnik.

No comments: