Monday, November 10, 2008

Signing In

I've decided to update after a long moment of hiatus. I know, spank me! Lol.

The thing is... this blogger partially destroyed her medium of blogging.

Butterfingers is something I've literally grown up with. Just when I thought I was growing out of it, its seeds began to germinate again.


It aches my heart to see the laptop screen "ghost" - look up into Discovering Computers 2008 for more information.

I'm deeply humbled that despite my terrible mistakes (especially for my inaccurate judging towards my butterfingers), my dad promised to share his laptop with me. I was really afraid that I would screw up again, but thank God I've learnt my mistake.

Anyway, having a new laptop - I meant sharing a new laptop - means there are new things to explore. And I found this one day...


That's me being unsure on how to use the built-into-laptop-camera.

5 minutes later,

Owh. I know already. I can even smile and pose. Haha. Although its quite obvious that my smile looks kinda awkward here. =S

I'll be reading Cecilia Ahern's Thanks for the Memories in just a while I think. Am pretty dissapointed by the storyline (so far) since I've expected much much more from Cecilia Ahern - If You Could See Me Now was just blissful to read. I'll do the review next time lah.

Also, I realised there are so many bloggers now using the term "signing off" during the end of their posting. I really like how they can express their instant thoughts below it! So, I want to put it in now also lol. Oh and read this: Iona started the trend! Woo... =D

Signing off,
I think it's possible to love Monday.

No comments: