Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday morning

Am blogging here from SJMC, Subang Jaya Med Centre. Which is now known as Sime Darby Medical btw.

Anyways,my sister has been admitted in for pre-treatment of dengue. Blood tests have shown low count of White Blood Cells and Platelets. Hahaha yes, my Biology knowledge flew straight into my head when the names were mentioned.

I seriously appreciate those who had prayed for my family! I know that God will take us through this because just one day before my sister was admitted in, Gos told me in Job Chapter 1, "Do you fear God for nothing?"

I am growing and knowing that I fear Him because of His real wonders!

I trust Your wonders, I obey Your precepts Lord and I fear You for how real You are. ;)

Signing off,
The nurses here are really nice. Service, wonderful. Can totally imagine how Su Faye and Natalie will look like working in this environment lol.

No comments: