Monday, February 9, 2009

Ever had a pain in the midst of somewhere you can't be excused?

I just learned about the nonpainful nerve impulses and pain impulses a few days ago. Basically, these two impulses compete to reach our brains first and the winner takes control of our pain.

If nonpainful nerve impulses get there first, pain is dulled.

Vice versa.

But does that mean that testimonies of "God healing my tummy ache (and headache and dot dot dot) when I pray" are actually nothing at all?


Googled picture

Wait wait, that's like imagining missing the point.

The point is, my body was created by Someone, who was an absolute genius.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 149:13-14

Signing off,
I am working hard to love pieces of myself, Lord *Smiles*

No comments: