Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ceeli

I realized how silly I was this past week;

1. While watching the TV, there was a big fat fly around the living room. We got slightly frustrated so I decided to hunt it down.

With the electrical mosquito swat (I'm sure you've seen those before, the made-in-China ones; if not, can go pasar malam and you'll find plenty there!), I thought I did a pretty good job at killing the big fat fly. There were about 3 electric shocks given to kill the fly. I picked up the fly and threw it into the rubbish bin.

Minutes later, another big fat fly was in our living room.

But... it wasn't another fly. It was the same fly that I didn't properly kill!! I checked the rubbish bin and confirmed there was no fly inside. It was the return of the flying fly. =.=


2. I think I watched too much of Commonwealth. Especially the aquatics events. Decided to go for a swim yesterday afternoon after class. Followed my dad to Rahman Putra. But the swimming pool was closed on Mondays and I didn't know... Was stuck there for 2 hrs. =/


3. This one is Chian Hui's sillyness. Hahaha, getting the phonecall from her, she said she mistaken Aileen and Li Yen for being the same person! She made me laugh.

Please feel free to share your sillyness with me. It'll make me feel a little less silly!

2 comments:

Wei Wei said...

juelyn,

you can swim??? :P *flash back: trip in PD* LOL oh ya not bad, can swim few laps LOL

COOL =DD

Jue. said...

hahah weiwei! yeah i swim. even though imma cacat swimmer, thick face abit, jump into swimming pool. hhaha