Thursday, May 29, 2008

My First Tag

This Wei Wei ah. Tagged me before I even officially posted anything on the blog..! *shakes head*

Well, since my contact list/link list hasn't over-populated itself yet (3 days counting), I don't think I will start tagging anyone... not now anyway ;p. But I'll do my best to handle the tags, wherever they may come from...

1. Are you happy?
Happy, is my middle name.

2. What are you currently doing?
Updating my blog erhmm. Breathing, blinking my eyes, typing, the list goes on and on...

3. Where is the place you want to go most?
I would love to go anywhere as long as my friends are there with me =)

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
To see my friend saved.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Opps. Tough question. Yes and no. Want an explanation? Come see me ;)

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The One I love the most.

7. If you win $1million, what would you do?
Invest, invest, invest... let the money grow, grow and grow...

8. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
(Laughs nervously, hide away).

9. Things I say too often...
Thank God!; yes?; can ah, can...

10. What are the requirements of your other half?
Same faith, same height (or taller), same age (or older), same "language-speech ability", different gender.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who tag other people. Haha. Just j/k!

12. If you were given a chance to go back in time to make a difference, will you?
Yes. But (setting my mind on reality), it ain't possible! Every second counts, so use it wisely!

13. Would you wait for someone you love although he/she has left you?
No. Dunno. Maybe? Er, yes?

14. What do you think is the most important thing in life?
Life itself and its beings...

15. What makes you happy?
To see my friends laugh at my own lame joke. (I have no idea why this makes me happy. It just does! Try it yourself, hahaha.)

16. What do my friends think about me?
A terrible, terrible joker. Terrible!

17. Who is the person you can share all your problems with?
God of my forever.

18. What is your weakest point?
Wah... This is like SWOT Analysis lol. Unalert and insensible at times.

19. What is your personal motto?
Do my best and my High Friend above will do the rest =)

20. Rainy day or sunny day?
I'm not weird or anything (no psychological problems k), but I DO like rainy days better! ;)

1 comment:

Wei Wei said...

hahahaha *I laugh* lol see I make you happy =P