Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Slow Down for 1 minute to Read About Love


This message was forwarded to me some time ago. Was just reading it again... It's pretty funny as these words came out from kids aged 4-8 years old. The question posed to them was this,

"What does love mean?"

Billy (4 years old) said, "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."

Just hold on, and you'll see this get funnier and funnier =)

Danny (7 years old) thought about his parents and said, "Love is when my mummy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him to make sure it tastes ok."

Karl (5 years old) gave a surprising answer, "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." (lol)

Karen (7 years old) gave her own definition of love, "When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you." (how cute!)

Last but not least, my favorite definition of 'love'... (It's also the most hilarious one)...
She's only 4 years old, but Lauren said this, "I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out to buy new ones."

I completely agree with Lauren lol. My younger sister should know that I "love" her when I give her most of my old clothes!!!

No comments: