Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cell Pics

Definition of cell. Basic unit of life. I'm sure you know that.

Well, there's another definiton of cell. For me, anyway.

On every Friday night, ther's a gathering known as "Cell Group". Why cell, you may ask. That's because it's small lol!

It's like a Christian Fewlloship where we sing songs, play games, pray, read the Word, and eat! Malaysians and eating come together in one phrase. They're insperable lol.

And so after supper, some people tiba-tiba became hype and kept asking other people to take pictures.

This was before I joined them. They were syoking sendiri with all the silly poses they could think of...

Pose #2. From left: Jue Ann (aka the sister I 'love', if you rmbr my 1st post lol), Wei-En (the centre of attention in this pic), Joshua (syok himself with the girls isk), and Jia Hwei (or Jia in short --- Jiiiiiaaa is a poser. haha)



This pic was ok. Though I have to admit, I look a bit out of place hahaha. They all look so youngish. Blek.



Then I saw this pic. Even more out of place. Lol. Jia posed so nice but then I ruined it by looking elsewhere.


Siao. By the end of the night, I became more hyper than them. Thank God I was able to sleep. =)

No comments: