Friday, October 17, 2008

HoneyPanda Tagged Me

Sorry Hoi Yi! You tagged me about a month ago and I'm only doing this now.
(As if I became a busy woman after starting college XD.)

Rule:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. Choose 10 people to tag.

Category 1: Weird things
1. I don't know what PJ is famous for.
2. I can't stand eating more than 5 pieces of ciku. Pieces not biji. Its too sweet for my taste buds.
3. People tell me I laugh in 3 beats of HaHaHa.
4. I'm a lizard magnet.
5. I have eye bags even though I sleep for at least 6 hours per day.

Category 2: Habits
6. If possible, I brush my teeth right after my meal.
7. I tend not to move (to the right or left) when I sleep. Lie still only.
8. Laugh in 3 beats of HaHaHa.
9. I like to twist my curls (hair) even though its "distorting" my curls.
10. I try to pray everyday. Am making it a habit.

Category 3: Little known facts
1. I just loooooooove Korean movies & dramas. Don't seem like Korean TV junkie to you right? Hehe.
2. I have an ulcer inside my mouth. Now!
3. I sleep with the bed light on... still. XD
4. I only started blogging after entering college.
5. I have no clue on how to do make-up.

I tag no one.
Toodles. It's dinner time!

No comments: