Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Journey of A Woman

In the midst of busyness, it's amazing that I found time to take a good look at this Korean boyish charm.

He is hot.
He is a talented actor. (Note that I've only watched two of his works. XD)
He is good-looking.
He is tall.
He has the voice.
He is HOT!


Don't you just have to agree?



No?




Take a good look at him one more time!




Ahh. Won Bin!
*squeaks*

*He's like 13 years my senior. Sigh sigh.

Anyways, the past (or past past. can't remember, haven't update in ages. hehe) week hasn't been the best week I've had. It wasn't the worst either. Just felt wounded. Not emotionally. Nooo. XD

"No wonder this little sparrow couldn't fly, he was wounded - too wounded to do the very thing he was created to do." (From "The Journey of A Woman" by Jane Hansen)

So I'll
...Take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly...

No comments: