Monday, October 13, 2008

Sanity Happens

Reality check.

I'm having mixed emotions these few days. Wait, months. Or maybe even years. It's swinging up and down. Urgh, hormones, let me put all the blame on you.

Still, God has been the same yesterday, today, and (will be) forevermore (Hebrews 12:8)! And my friends - these wonderful homo sapiens who take time to dig the best in me.

Just what a girl needs for her dose of sanity.

***

I saw a rainbow today.

I saw a lizard today, too.

The L-word was on my dad's car's side-view mirror. It couldn't fly away even though my dad was speeding at 120km/hr. That L-word made me felt sick when I saw its tail flipping all over the side-view mirror. Sumore it's the brown-brown kind. You know what I mean.

But the L-word wanted to survive - it could only hang on.

I feel like I need to learn from the L-word. To hang on. Even when life makes you look foolish (flipping tail) hanging on?

I can consider being a philosopher.
Yeah, I know.

***

Wai How: I might be going on Wednesday. See lah. =D

Wei Wei, who told me to sleepover at Pek Kuan's house: See lah. If she lets me. HAHAHA.

Pek Kuan: Can I sleepover at your place? LOL.

Siew Mei: Your fringe looks absolutely nice! I also want.

Wee Han: Thanks Gweeky for 2 hrs of your time. Can't thank you enough =D

Aisha: "Explain to me again why I need a boyfriend" cracks me up. XD

Joo Li and Iona: Your compliments on my necklace makes me feel feminine (sorta) LOL.

Ivan: I'm not sleeping over at Wai How's house. Accuse me! XD

Chia Yee: Your handphone's so cool!!!! I want the dictionary part only though. Hehe.

Chee Hong: You and your new hair. XD

You. Yes, you: Buy an Andy McDonough CD! Ask me how.

No comments: