Sunday, March 29, 2009

Give it a 60 minutes rest


The foursome in my family joined in late at 9.00.

We just sat in the living room with all lights off. Note, all lights of the living room off. Which meant the stairs light (not in the living room) was actually on. Hehe.

At first it was uncomfortable and we didn't know what to do, so it resulted to us staring at the digital clock on Astro decoder.

I took out my phone and played Corrine Bailey Rae. Girl put your records on, tell me your favorite song, just go ahead let your hair down.

Letting my hair down I did, since we didn't off the fan. We only off the lights right. :P

Coincidentally, the song from my phone was sang by dunno how many people on American Idol. And talking about American Idol, I'm supporting Matt Giraud - who btw did not deserve the bottom 2 spot last week lor...

Anyway.

My mom hearts Adam Lambert, the guy below.


She's not that tech-savvy, so when she said, "I want the background (of the shared home computer) playing an Adam Lambert song. Ke yi fang mah (Can fix anot)?"

@.@ Good thing there's no such thing.

My dad was quietly observing, while shaving manually. I asked him what he was doing (since I couldn't really see in the dark).

"Relaxing."

@.@ Well, it seemed funny at that second.

Can't really recall what my sister was doing. I only know she skipped her Pandu Puteri camp that night la.

I know Earth Hour was supposed to stir awareness on global warming, but it sort of warmed the atmosphere in our home too. Sighs.

Signing off,
All images googled.

No comments: