Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Occupying myself and being occupied

1. Revising for Mid-Term (was supposed to post this last week).

(Hormonal imbalance) as a result of Psychology and Accounts.

2. American Idol Season 8.

Just can't miss an episode of this show even though it's losing its shine.

3. Pet Society.


It's in your Facebook. Chia Yee and Siew Mei and Joo Li and Wei Wei and Pek Kuan (didn't see Chee Hong's pet yet lol) are playing it also. And Siew Mei is clouding my mind by calling me cute. I didn't know I got pattern wan. XD

4. Muttons to Midnight Podcast.




2 Singaporean Radio DJs playing with lyrics on air. I laughed until I cried watching it the first time okay. A Must-Watch.

PS Chian Hui, Su Faye, Gene Harn, Germaine, and Christina, we watched this video during CG Retreat. Ridiculously funny. XD

Signing off,
I left out assignments. Alamak

No comments: