Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life can't be a dot

Googled image

When I was really young, I used to close my eyes and pretended that life never existed.

No exams, no schools, no people, no time, no world.

Again, I was really young. I think I was still in primary school.

I had a feeling that life was just an imagination.*

As I grow older right, those kind of thoughts disappeared. I was very occupied with life. I make more mistakes and learn new things. I worry and I have fun. I cry and I laugh. I change (physically) and I make new friends.

But what is life? Life wasn't about happy endings, or is it?

Many people are still looking for the answers to these questions.

I believe in Jesus. He saved my life. He pulled me out of the darkness (you know how people are naturally afraid of the dark? I think it's built in) - and I'm ever grateful because life now had meaning. I have this want to tell other people too.

What really matters in your life?

* Don't worry, I didn't have depressing thoughts when I was young. I was innocent lah lol.

Signing off,
My favorite section of the newspaper - The Jobs Seekers' section.

No comments: