Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Learning from Mistakes

Last week has been a good week, I would say. I don't know everything in life, but there was one thing that had been revealed to me quite clearly... and that is thinking twice before I rush into anything.

God knows me in and out and He reminded me of this a few times! One of it was a forwarded mail. Thank you Chia Wen, Andrew and Joanna (if you're reading this)! The matter's been put off for a while now, but I am really thankful to each of you from the bottom of my heart =) Your words taught me a lot, too...

And then God used another person, my friend (if not, sister) Wei-En... Thanks so much for the reminder =) I am so happy that God put you in my life! Like you said, "Friends forever!"

God would not close the case without showing me a verse or a passage from the Bible... and so He did this morning... It was taken from Genesis (the first book in the Bible where God creates the world) Chapter 11, The Tower of Babel. The interpretation for me here was that God wants me to learn from Him and to listen and depend on Him, not just on my own strength (verse 6)...
Thank you Lord Jesus for Your Words!

No comments: