Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally An Update. A "Chim" One.

11th-14th December.
XYZ Encounter Camp 2008.
Served at an National Service campsite at Raub, Pahang.
(No joke.)



My camp tag and camp booklet posing for you.


NS has never looked this good, eh?


Aside from the yellowish water, it's not bad ler. ;)


Before I show you more pictures, let me thank Chian Hui! Girl, your bubbly spirit stays on. Thank you for taking all the pictures and I hope you don't mind me posting them up.
Credits of pictures all goes to Ms. Jasmine Lee Chian Hui! - who by the way just turned 18 in less than a month.


The girls of C1/C2.
Yours truly, Chian Hui, Petra, Christina and Sarah!


The Programmes people who couldn't stop thanking God for great weather!
Chian Hui, me, Petra, Robin (he rarely smiles on pictures XD), Tai Chi Kong!


Part I of the Shave-off-the-Shaving-Cream-from-my-balloon Game.


Part II says it all.


Rachael being goofy as always. She's someone I look up to, holiness-wise. Though the picture kinda prooves otherwise lol.
And seriously, I wasn't posing in that picture. I was unprepared. XD


Victor wants to have his own t-shirt with his shadow imprinted on it. Funny fellow!
And he nicknamed me Joo Joo. Sorry Joo Li! XD


The T-Shirt signifies a lot of possibilities. Notice that there's a hand-phone number there? Lol.
Robin still didn't smile.

Perd Hung or Perrdy, Serene (Babiwati no. 1 - my dorm mate, hahhaha), Christina or Nana, and Kenn Quan who named himself Dwayne.
Love the picture!


Chian Hui and a new friend I got to know, Michelle. =D


Chian Hui, smiling Robin, Kay Lee the dancing queen!
(with Christina in the background).


Kayak.


I'd trade nothing than to hear God speak to me.

I didn't know that... unless I was myself, I cannot ever encounter God.

I didn't know that... God wants me to be His friend, more than me being His servant!

I didn't know that... my fear managed to stopped me from living out an exciting Christian life.

I didn't know that... I was trying to look for God in only the obvious places all these while. A super good and "chim" example: "God, why can't I be in that girl's position talking to him???"

Like Mathew, I was kicked right where it hurt.

But God is taking me to the journey of healing, already! Amen.


Signing off,
We can walk together forever like this Lord, until the end of the road brings me to You. :)

No comments: