Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Don't Touch the Monkeys

If you don't laugh after watching this video, I'll pay you RM1.oo hahaha. (Not enough money to pay eh).

Just heard of Flight of the Conchords (of New Zealand) through a mutual friend.

This duo make such a good laugh. Even if they were just to sit there without doing anything, they'd still hurt my stomach.

The way they paint real life issues - through humor - can't get any better. Of course, action still speak louder than words or lyrics. Hope you're inspired in some kind of way ;)

And...

--> I miss my college mates. Especially those who I haven't seen in months. =(

--> I haven't watch Twilight yet. This is wonderful. Those who haven't read the book also watched already la. =.=


Signing off,

"Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!" - I know, I have different mood at different sentences. XD

No comments: