Thursday, December 4, 2008

There's Something Called U-Turn

I stopped work 48 hours ago.

Even though the pay is really good.

But I have no regrets!

I really wanted to give more of my attention to the planning of Encounter Camp. I'm putting my best into it, so are other people, but all in all our faith is in God that He will make this camp alive to every camper! ;)

THE FUUNNY THING THAT HAD TO HAPPEN TO ME BECAUSE IT WAS MY LAST DAY:


So anyway it was my last day of work and I had the privilege of being fetched by Joanna. She calls herself the dangerous driver because my mum constantly tells me to stick to 50km/hr on the roads.

It's not a bad thing, though. For both facts before and after "because".

So anyway after we parked at the opposite parking lot (Plaza Glomac), walking across to our workplace building was the only option.

But we were not familiar with the road and stairway system on how to get to the other side of the road.

So, being young, we explored our adventurous sides (PS: I didn't know Joanna was so daring! I'll tell you that later).

We walk and we walk until we see an open space.

There was a fountain there, too.

Now that I thought about it, it looks like a scene from Enchanted, right? The animated part in the beginning one.

Turning left, we saw a stair and above it, was the open air daylight and we saw Wisma Good Year (I don't have lots of pictures to show you because... well, I didn't think I would be getting lost haha).

Both of us squealed in delight.


Instead of a happy ending, we got a cacat ending once we were at the end of the bridge.



Joanna: Aiyah, just jump across lah. It's almost 9am.

Jue Lyn
(looks down at the gap - there's a deep longkang hidden in between): E.r.r.

And I forgotten to tell you I was wearing khakis while Joanna, that girl was in her clean white pants!

She must be reading too much of Twilight. XD.

But like Princess Giselle, we were taken into reality's arms. "Let's go find another route."

Still, we finally found a way back to the Wisma - in one piece respectively.

THE FUUNNY PEOPLE I GET TO WORK WITH:


Dionne and Nicole.

I don't have to describe much about their personalities to you. You can guess right? Hehehe.

You two spiced up the office work. And meals with lots of sandwiches too! =D

Their friend, Warren.

He usually looks better but he's too busy hiding his guilt here. He was the one who prank called you, Su Faye! XD.

And the three of them are not even 17 yet.

Not forgetting Reis and Rich and CY! Don't have your pictures here but I've had a blast working with you =D

Ms. Joanna Ow Joo May!

Had a great experience working with you. Learnt a lot from you too. "It's always easier to blend in than to stand out". Yet, you were able to live the opposite. I'm encouraged. Hope I get the chance to know you even better in the days to come!

Signing off,
I want to be different in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12).

No comments: