Monday, December 22, 2008

Ow.

"Ow":
1. An expression of pain, with an exclamation point behind the word. I.e.: Ow!
2. A family name.

You did not get that from Wiki. XD.

I had so many funny moments hanging out with Joanna Ow and Jared Ow. Where else but The Curve and Ikano. ;)


It was my first day at Daiso where everything sells at RM5. Nothing priced less, nothing priced more. And they played this music - I assume it's called "Boy Meets Girl" (and I was right since I found it on YouTube. Yeah I actually found it!).



Imagine listening to this Japanese song four times in a row! Had no idea why the owner refused to switch songs. Even an elderly man was singing to the chorus of "Boy Meets Girl". So funny la.

This year's Christmas shopping was pretty fun!

Signing off,

You'd know you're supposed to walk to the escalator instead of using the lift when the lift reads "Pigs going down!". Ahahahhahaha. (Excuse me for being lame lol.)

No comments: