Wednesday, June 11, 2008

(Cold) Jokes for You People

Haha. I like the title of this post!

Let's see, I have not been updating for um... (reads the cbox) 6 days?! Whoa.

I've been busy lazing around this few days, determined not to do anything. Well, not really. But as requested by some people, I'm updating a post to my blog. FYI, this blog still functions!

The easiest post (ever!) is to post some cold, lengthy jokes. Lol. So I've decided to post some jokes related to Father's Day as it is approaching soon. If you find them cold and it makes you shiver, don't say you haven't been warned k. (Sources of jokes: http://www.ahajokes.com - That's right, Harvard Referencing people!)

Subjects for A Date
A boy is about to go on his first date, and is nervous about what to talk about. He asks his father for advice.

The father replies, "My son, there are 3 subjects that will always work. These are food, family, and philosophy."

The boy picks up his date and they go to a soda fountain. Ice cream sodas in front of them, they stare at each other for a long time, and the boy's nervousness builds.

He remembers his father's advice, and chooses the first topic.

He asks the girl, "Do you like spinach?" She says "No". The silence returns.

After a few more uncomfortable minutes, the boy thinks of the second item on the list. He asks, "Do you have a brother?" Again, the girl says "No". The silence returns again.

The boy plays his last card. He thinks of his father's advice and asks the girl, "If you had a brother, would he like spinach?"

PS: Don't use this joke as a reference when you're going out. =p

The second joke is more build compared to the first one (in my opinion). Well, if you get it, that is. Lord Jesus is known for walking here and there to preach, as the most advanced transportation in his time was the donkey. So here you go =)

Just Cut Your Hair First
A young man comes home and says, "Dad, I just got my driver's license and I would like to use the family car."

The father replies, "Ok, son. But first, you have to get good grades in school, keep your room clean, make the yard neat, and cut your hair. Come back in a few months and we'll see."

Several months pass and the young man comes into the house with a big report card on his hand. "Dad, I got great marks on my report card. I've been keeping my room as neat as pin, and the yard is always ship-shape. How about letting me use the car?"

The father is impressed but poses another question, "That's all true son, but you didn't cut your hair!"

The son says, "But dad, Jesus had long hair."

The father gives his answer, "Yes son, you're right. And he walked everywhere he went!"

A shout out to all fathers. "Happy Father's Day!" God bless you fathers for your patience and understanding... =)


No comments: