Friday, June 20, 2008

Twilight Updated!



Twilight. 12.12.08

Heard anything about the fuss over Twilight? You might have, you might have not. It's ok. I'll give you a fussssss about it! *evil laughters*

I got addicted to Twilight when I was um 16. Haha. I actually do honestly feel a bit old for this story now. It seemed to fit in then. Seriously, your hands don't just let go of the book. Your mind stays with the plot as well. My days were baaaaaaad while I was waiting for the sequels to be published. Yes, Twilight is the first of the trilogy, New Moon being the second, and Eclipse being the third. And yes, there's a book no. 4!

This a bittersweet romance novel for first-time readers. Just in case you have blank idea about Twilight, Stephenie Meyer tells of a story of a high school romance between a vampire and a mortal. That's right, cliche. Lol. Oh and I forgotten, werewolves are not excluded!

You're probably thinking this is some kind of Facebook application. Vampires?! Werewolves?! *faints*

Before you leave my blog, let me tell you this, this book is the best-selling book according to New York Times, so you might as well think twice about leaving my blog!!! Hahah. No lar, I won't force you into reading things you're not interested in ;)

I'm not gonna do a book review now, but if this book holds your attention (somehow), click on the link above - it's below the pics. You'll understand more about the plot there.

The movie's coming out on 12.12.08 in the States. Not sure when it'll hit the big screens in Malaysia. But if any news enters my radius, I'll let you know =)

Till then, here's a sneak peak for Twilight the movie...

No comments: