Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Most Interesting Tag Thus Far...

1. Put your iTunes/ Music Player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press your next button to get the answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.

After you've answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they've been tagged to do the meme themselves.

Andrew tagged me. I like this tag heheh. Was tempted to do it but no one was tagging me haha. Not like I believe this whole thing is true but one's gotta admit this is fun!!!
But please don't tag me unneccesarily just because I said that la. LOL.

What would best describe your personality?
Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader.
*coughs* I don't dance!


What do you like in a guy/girl?
Drops of Jupiter by Train.

"Tell me did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar,
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there?"

How do you feel today?
Always Be My Baby by David Cook (his own version of Mariah's tune).

I'll be God's baby tonight! =D

What is your life's purpose?
Healer by Planetshakers.
Healing people is definitely one of my life's purpose...

What is your motto?
I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman by Britney Spears.
Wow. I'm stunned myself.

What do your friends think of you?
Say It Again by Marie Digby.
Tell me what you think of me... Say it again for me!!

What do you think of your parents?
Hero/Heroine by Boys Likes Girls.
Yeap, they are my hero and my heroine. So ngam wan hahah.

What do you think about very often?
Take A Bow by Rihanna.
Stop what you're thinking... now! I'm not so drama-ish. Lol.

What do you think of your best friend?
Love Like This by Natasha Bedingfield and Sean Kingston.
Our love is priceless! Hahahahaha.

What do you think of your crush?
Helpless When She Smiles by the Backstreet Boys.
Helpless when he smiles, can ah?

What is your life story?
Tear Drops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift.
Again, I'm not as dramatic... I don't even play the guitar! *complains*

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Majesty by Planetshakers.

"All majesty to the God of creation
All majesty God of all generations
This anthem we sing
To the God of all nations
All majesty we sing!"

Keep singing His majesty!

What do you think when you see your crush?
Dare You To Move by Switchfoot.
I'm supposed to make a move? What la.

What do your parents think of you?
Meant to Live by Switchfoot (again, I know!).
Obviously.

What do strangers think of you?
Please Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna.

How's your love life?
One in A Million by Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus.
I'm one in a million or he's one in a million? *Daydreams*

What will they play at your funeral?
If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5 and Rihanna.
LOL!!! Makes sense hahaha.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Adore by Hillsong Music Australia.
Adoring God and the man He gave me.

What is your hobby/interest?
Undiscovered by James Morrison.
This song would be able to answer every question posted here. =D

What do you think of your friends?
Empty by The Click Five.
Let me clarify things first before you hit me or ask me to go bang a wall or something... You guys are not that empty la. Filled with a bit of substance la of course! Lol. Abit.

In love?
Don't Forget To Remember Me by Carrie Underwood.

What song do you air guitar to?
Fly Like A Bird by Mariah Carey.

What should be your signature karaoke song?
Love Song by Sara Bareiles.
Totally!

What is your greatest desire?
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.
Yeah right lol.

What does next year have in store for you?
Better in Time by Leona Lewis.
2 of Switchfoot's song came in a row. So did Leona Lewis'. Lol. But yeah, getting better and better at what I do for the upcoming year.

What's your outlook on life?
In Christ Alone by Brian Litrell.

"In Christ alone I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the Cross
In every victory,
Let it be said of me
'My source of strength, my source of hope
Is Christ alone.'"

Yeaps!


How will you die?
You Are My Strength by Hillsong Music Australia.

Do people secretly lust over you?
Sweet Sixteen by Hilary Duff.

The best advice you will ever get?
Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney.
Wahh.

What will I be doing for the next three months?
Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
I'll be needed. So much so that I'm irreplaceable?!

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I'm Not Missing You by Stacie Orrico.
Whoops!!!! Now the President of US Mart is gonna be pissed haha.

What will your future mother-in-law be like?
Bubbly by Colbie Cailat.
Haha. That's nice.

What is the favorite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
Far Away by Nickleback.
I sure hope the doctor's focus isn't far away when he holds the knife.

If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
The Remedy by Jason Mraz.
I guess... haha.

What sort of ruler would you be?
Feels Like Tonight by Daughtry.
A moody ruler lol.

Will you ever get a dog or a cat?
Pocketful of Sunshine by Natashe Bedingfield.

What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
With Arms Wide Open by Creed.
Hahaha. I want more!

What is your superpower?
Is It You? by Cassie.
you're my superpower? Lol!

Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
Little Wonders by Rob Thomas.
Haha.

I tag...
1. Chia Yee (you wrote something in my cbox for the very first time, so I tag you! LOL)
2. Ivan (if your name is Ivan, please do this tag haha)
3. Ke Xin (hahaha. i'm giving you an assignment - not the other way round lol)
4. Pek Kuan (i noe you're busy, gal... haha. But I hope you find this a stress reliever hahaha!)
5. Wai How (wanna see your answers to these questions hahah. then can tease you again, maybe? haha)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A short history of a great song.