Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged

Rules: The selected blogger must say 10 things about themselves. Then tag 5 other people to do the tag.

-Girl. General enough bah?
-A lizard magnet. I've stepped on 3 lizards. Anyone more 'suey' than me?
-Sushi makes me happy. Edamame comes close, too.
-Getting hooked on blogger. Oh no...
-Likes anything associated with Mandy Moore. Her music, her movies...
-Jesus Christ rules my life! He deserves to, more than anyone else...
-My shoe size (international number) is 42.
-Likes to meet new people =)
-Can drive on the middle lane of NKVE and Federal Highway! Woohooooooooo!
-Finished this tag on 10.37am.

I've decided to tag:

Aisha (sry, your name is the first in my link list anyway, haha)
Wee Han (i read your blog pretty frequently, so post this up! lol)
E-Foong (do you even do tags?!)
Tze-En/ Su Faye (one of you do it la, k. lol)
Chian Hui (update your blog with this! hahahaha)

No comments: