Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Busyness of Life

Hah.. So many things are getting in the way these days.. I feel burst. Whatever that means lol.

Looking at my list of things to do, I'm telling myself that I can't won't be blogging these days. Although I am only taking four subjects (read: 4), it amazes me that these four subjects are exhausting me (well, a little). Assignments, Research Papers, even CVs are included in this list (CV stands for Curriculum Vitae, just so you know).

Let's not forget about exams! Take out exams from education and there'll be nothing left (I assume). My Marketing lecturer scares me sometimes, he keeps his students guessing on what's coming out for the exam. If only my exams were as easy as this, then I won't have to post this post now.

(It's taken from a forwarded mail a few minutes ago, just in time for me to post lol.)


And the answers... (in case you can't really read them, it says The A-Level Examination of Ireland... no idea if the source was reliable lol).
So I'll probably go online a little less often, blog a little less often, study a little more often. What to do lol. My parents would love me more for that, too.

There is a time and season for everything, a season for every activity under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1.

No comments: