Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bitter Gourd

While everybody still can't get enough of 4th of July, I'm posting something else. Lol.

Thank you guys for posting my name on your blogs! Wherever I blog-hopped, I saw myself and let me tell you, it feels good! Hahahahahaha.

Had dinner before this, my dad+my mom+I (my sister wasn't there hahah) ate at this restaurant with a straight-forward-here-it-hits-you-name, Restoran Fu Kua, which translates directly into English as "The Bitter Gourd Restaurant". That's right, what a cool name.

Anyways, it's a good place to eat at. But it wasn't like that the first time. Honestly, I dreaded walking into that shop! I was like many youths today where you can label me as the I-hate-bitter-gourd-so-no-point-asking-me-to-try-it teenager.

So maybe I've grown out of the teenager shell since I LOVE to eat bitter gourd now.

"Seriously, she must be joking!"

"No, I'm not."

That place cooks bitter gourd until its soft like anything. Which means it's nice. Soft=nice. Other examples of soft food which I love include tofu, soya, etc -- that's why I'm fair ma lol. Not really. It's a myth lar.

This post is random. Yikes. Think I should stop crapping now. *Shows pictures*






Disclaimer : These pictures do not belong to me. I do not own them. Though I wish to eat them? Lol.

No comments: