Tuesday, July 15, 2008

T.A.G.

Got tagged by Ms. Tan Aisha, Ms. Louise Chia Chia Yee and (recently) Ms. Lim Joo Li.

I'm not going to post the instructions here as I'm too lazy to tag anybody. =p

1. At what age do you intend to marry?
I'll give it a range of 27-30.

2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
I have considered this. And the result of my consideration... It's bad, not to mention, unromantic eh! So no go.

3. Do you smoke?
I almost suffocated at the lift of Level 2 in Klang Parade. What do you think?

4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
I think I'd wanna watch a Leonardo DiCaprio movie. The Aviator/The Departed (censored version one la.)/Blood Diamond/Revolutionary Road (I know this movie isn't released yet lol.)

5. Who did you text most lately?
Wei Wei.

6. How old are you?
I can drive. Go figure.

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
I bought a butter bun for RM 1.20.

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes into your mind. Who would you most likely date?
None of the above. They're fictional males! LOL.

9. Where do you wish to get married?
In a church. =)

10. Getting married is going to heaven or to grave?
Heaven, right? Love lifts us up where we belong...

11. How many kids do you want?
Of all questions... Lol.

12. Are you in love?
In love with Jesus! Does that count?

13. Have you been cheated by others before? Who?
I don't think so. =)

14. Name the latest book you bought?
"A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. Got it for RM3.00. It's for charity. But I do have the original movie in my home. Lovely story. Btw, the song "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore is a major hit of its soundtrack.

15. Do you believe in God?
Yes I do.

16. Name your favourite game or sport.
If sleeping was a sport...

17. Name the first person that comes to your mind now.
Shane West. No idea who he is? Go google.

18. The most exciting place you'd wanna go?
Right now? It's shopping. I know it's not a place la! Lol.

19. Hugs or Kisses?
Honestly? I don't know hahah.

20. Single or attached?
Single. Woohoo!

21. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

Chia Yee
1. She's a great friend, I totally see it in her!
2. I think she likes purple? Her blog's pretty purple! =D
3. Can really go far (talking) for 10 marks in Victor's class.
4. Hates the name Nancy! Lols.
5. Another CY. I've met many CYs!

Aisha
1. The new iPod in town, iSha.
2. She's mature, can't you tell already? (it's a compliment btw lol)
3. "Hey sexy!"
4. She's smart. End of discussion lol.
5. Great friend to hang out with!

Joo Li
1. Love her hair! Who doesn't eh lol.
2. She's not really that quiet once you get to know her. Victor really doesn't know her LOL.
3. She loves Siew Mei! Can you tell?
4. Tagged me without notifying me on the chatbox! Pengsan haha. Only knew I was tagged by her after reading her blog.
5. She can be your next-door Maths tutor. She's that good!

No comments: