Friday, July 11, 2008

Loading for Updates

Sick of the bitter gourd update yet, anyone?

Me too.

Well, I do have a very good reason for not updating. In fact, a VERY VERY good one. I've been watching Titanic lately (Note for Pek Kuan and Janelle : I watched Titanic 2 weeks ago, yes, but I watched halfway ma! So this past week was the continuation of the movie LOL).



I know this movie isn't exactly 'hot' or 'cool' at this point in time, but I was star-strucked lar. Since I've been missing out ALL the summer movies this year - no I haven't watch Kung Fu Panda, same for Made of Honor, or Get Smart, definitely not Hancock. I watched none - I stayed home and tuned in to the 1997 Megahit Titanic. I watched it on Youtube. Surprisingly it had clear edits.

How did it managed to stick to my memory so long? I don't know exactly. But I think I wanted Jack to come back to life. Yeah, durh. Maybe if Rose had gotten into the life boat the second place (yeah, second, as it was her second time), then she could have spared Jack's life as Jack could have slept above the sea on the wooden door thingy. Blah. This discussion is supposed to take place a decade ago, not now!

Ish. See. That's why I no longer update. Haha. I'm not up-to-date!

Hopping from blogs to blogs, I see people eating in Rejab and celebrating Caleb's 22nd B-day. Funny, I was MIA! Lol.

Before this post ends, let us remember the quote that Secret Lady *ahem* Wei Wei told us ever-silently, "A smile can light up even the darkest night."

And oh, iSha! (The new iPod in town? lol) Thanks for telling and showing me how to use the video capturing device on my camera. I was blur like anything! Thank you!

No comments: