Sunday, July 20, 2008

Drove, Shopped, Updated My Blog

Sunday morning, 20/07/08
Had fun shopping at One U. And no I didn't skip church la. Attended celebration yesterday... =)

I went to shop with my parents... and guess what?

I drove.

I had fun driving on the road, letting the car hop once in a while when we came to hums; turning into the (pretty narrow) parking entrance - my hands were long enough to press the button to collect the ticket thankfully; and I found a parking spot! How nice is that?? It was a straight parking spot. God blessed me once again!

My primary objective in the shopping trip was to search for a dark blazer. Will be needing it on the 29th. (And I apologize for sounding too formal as well, but this is what happens when you update your blog in the midst of numerous assignments.) Yikes.

Anyways, I found one which suits me just right from Accent. Not too small, not too big, not too aunt-ish... You get the drill. I was thinking we'd head home after that since my mom wasn't planning on buying anything besides helping me to choose my stuff. Then ah...

We saw this lovely hand bag.


It took us a while to decide whether to buy it or not. For me, at least. My mom cannot window shop at all wan! So I was there thinking "to buy or not to buy"...

And because you see this picture of the bag hanging on my door, you know I bought it. So I confess, I bought it! Lols.

My mom then tried to drag me into another store, Vincci. It's my personal favorite shoe shop, since they have big shoes for people with big legs like me. My mom really knows how to push my buttons.

She dragged me in and asked me to try on a pair of shoe with gold-like color and short, sharp heel. Now I don't describe shoes well to the perfection, but I hope you don't mind and can imagine it with me (hahaha). But this time, I turned the situation around and guess who bought the shoes? She did! LOLS. So I didn't overspend my dad's money, not exactly la. Hehe.

Joo Li was right. I am a good girl!

And Wei Wei too, you snapped me eating in the library. What becomes of my good girl image? (Lol.) I was hungry. What's a hungry girl to do?

Not forgetting, I snapped someone else too (not revenge k? lol).

Can you identify this poser?

PS: Thanks pa and ma for the great shopping trip!

No comments: