Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Bottle and the Lid

Everything comes together. It forms a circle I suppose.



These few days, I've been treasuring a lot of things...

Smaller things like how God helped me to recover a key chain.
Smaller things like carrying a jacket to college in case it gets chilly (I have lazy bones).

Moderate things like not cursing too much (don't look at me!).
Moderate things like not using too much tissue papers (I am addicted to them).

Bigger things like realizing that my life is way blessed.

Traveled to Jumble Station (a new link I added) last Sunday and I must say, the servants' heart are bright. They serve God and their community the best way they can.

Makes me wonder. What (else) do I have to do today besides what I am doing?
Quote from Wei Wei and every cliche (but true) movie,
Life is Short.

Also, I watched Kung Fu Panda yesterday on Youtube. I guess I do *heart* Youtube. Part 1-10 was available though the last 3 parts were not (suspended liao, LOL).

The turtle said something to me,
"The past is history. The future is a mystery. Today is a gift! That's why it's called the present."
I figured it must be meaningful because Jane Tomomi uses it too! View her blog here.

Not forgetting, the people who brightens up my life! My life is filled with colours because of you =) Don't doubt la, you brighten up my life because you read my blog! LOL.
Doesn't sound right. Rephrase.
Yeala, you are one of those who brighten up my life!!! *hugs*

Life is a tough lesson. Use it well. May it be:-
- learning how to use your email account (Ivan, hahah, secret exposed!)
- learning how to talk better in front of crowds (TMC!)
- learning how to blog more regularly (me specifically lol)
- learning to be happy with who we are.
- learning to walk closer with the Creator of the Universe.

Have a great week people! Exams are approaching soon...

No comments: