Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Ms Hoooooong!

So you're 16! Whew. Finally. Thought this day (for you to be more mature, lol) would never come. Hahahahhaaha.

*I hear a chorus of "Fine. Be that way."*

Too bad the surprise birthday party wasn't a surprise. But I had tons of fun, the green-and-white kind of fun haha, hope the other cell members had a blast, too!

Whoever did this banner did a fabulous job! All the hardwork shows...


The cake of the evening. Durian flavoured. For you I ate that cake, Wei-En! You know durian doesn't open my appetite much lol.

I'm totally encouraged when you called me out to light 1/16 of the candles. And that phrase you had for my name. 'Spiritual role model'. Wow. To God be all the praise! I'm telling you, I'm never gonna forget that moment! Hahaha.

And then there was the wine-drinking session! Can you imagine we drank merrily after eating D24? LOLX!

1: She picks up a bottle of wine. With cups too, of course.

2: She decides to have bottoms-up with her cousin, Jin Sheng.

3: Lookie what happens to the both of them! Hahahahahahahahahaahahah. They gave me a good laugh with those sour faces lol. It was a split second thing. Super funny.

*Thanks Andrew (Au), for the 'AA' quality pic. Great, you're learning to crack lame jokes hahha.*

I wish I was able to post up the pics from Tony Roma's. Too bad things are not working out the way I wish it would. Me pout. Wei-En hi-fives Jue Ann (my annoying sister, lol).

Ish. Now, I want to remind you guys again that chocolates are so not vegetables!

Yes, chocolate is extracted from cocoa plants. Beans of the plant specifically. Beans = vegetables.
Sugar is extracted from sugar beat. Sugar beat is a vegetable.
Therefore...
Chocolate is a vegetable!

Now, tell me, how many of you actually fell for this not so smart explaination?
Just to make my point clear, chocolates aren't vegetables!
And STRESSED aren't meant for you to over-eat DESSERTS. Though they mirror each other's reflections when spelt backwards.

Haih. Too much la this b'day girl... I'm influenced by you! I'm snorting while laughing. How did this spread to me?? Lol. Hopefully, I won't do it in front of my collegemates la, hhaha.


A picture of Ms. Hoong Wei-En.
Happy birthday missie.
Hope you liked my prezzie.
Glad you met someone shorter than you in Cineleisure.
Ouch. It sounded so wrong lol!

Continue to grow in the Lord girl, for the Lord is able to stretch our faith.
You've been a blessing. A true blue blessing.
Pray you'll continue to be one to others =)

No comments: