Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aiyoyo

I suppose the title got your attention?

I was tagged by J.T.! No it's not Justin Timberlake. Ya wish. It's Jane Tomomi!

Name : Jue Lyn
Sibling : Jue Ann
Shoe size : 8 (Malaysian), 42 (European)
Height : 170cm, 5 ft. 6
Where do you live : PeeJay
Drinks : Standard. Sky drink aka water.
Favorite breakfast : Nasi lemak. Typically a M'sian!
What is your room like : Nicer than yours, hopefully. Lols.
What's right beside you : The computer mouse and its mouse pad. =.=
What's the last thing you ate : Corn. Corny wey!

Have you been on a plane : Yeap.
Swam in the ocean : Nope. Still anticipating Redang!
Fallen asleep in school : Yeap, during Chinese class. Hahahhaahhaa, I can't contain my laughter for this one.
Broken someone's heart : Not in a romantic way, but yes.
Fell off your chair : Nah. Maybe tonight.
Sat by the phone all night, waiting for a call : Nope.

Have you ever had Chicken Pox : Yeap.
Have you ever had sore throat : Yeap.
Have you ever had stitches : Nope.
Have you ever had a broken nose : Nope.
Do you believe in love in first sight : Not sure.
Do you like picnics : Yeap.

Who was the last person you danced with : Mr. Desmond. Ugh. A not-so-young dance lecturer.
Who last made you smile : A song.
Who you last yelled at : I haven't yell in ages. Yell as in high-pitch-scolding lah.
Today, did you talk to someone you like : I like everybody, so yeap.
Kissed anyone : Nope.
Got sick : Weeks before Finals. Thank God weyy.
Talked to an ex : Hah! Nope.
Miss someone : Yeap.

Best feeling in the world : Knowing I can cry before God.
Who do you really hate : Road bullies, don't come after me!
What time is it now : 3:10pm

Is there a person in your mind now : Yeap. Everybody will have one, no? Lols.
Do you want children : Yeap.
Do you like your handwriting : Yeap.
Do you smile often : Do I? I really don't know the answer. Haha. Someone tell me please.
Are your toe nails painted : Nope.
Whose bed would you rather sleep in besides yours : I'm sleeping in Joo Li's room tonight and I do mean it lol.
What were you doing in 7pm : Yesterday? I was in the toilet.
What color is the shirt that you're wearing now : Brown.

I can't wait till : Tomorrow! Genting, here we come!
When did you cry last : Yesterday afternoon. I cried before God.
Are you a friendly person : Haha. This kind of question needs to be answered by others lah hahaha. I hope I am!
Pets : None.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now : Blank.
Did the last person you held hand with (Wei-En, remember yesterday night?! lol.) mean anything to you now : Of course she means something.
Do you sleep with the TV on : I watch the TV, I don't let the TV watch me.
What are you doing right now : Multitasking. Listening to music, typing, breathing, blinking my eyes, awaiting tomorrow...

Have you ever crawled through a window : Haha. Nope.
Can you handle the truth : I think so. Hit me!
Are you too forgiving : Yeap I think so. But I love this part of me.
Are you closer to your mother or father : I won't choose this. They both are!
Who was the last person you cried in front of : Humanly speaking, I can't remember haha.
How many people can you say you've really loved : How many? Memang many.

Do you eat healthily : Considering my favorite breakfast to be nasi lemak aka fat-filled rice, what say you? =.='
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex : Nope. No ex lah. Lols.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Yeap. And I've learnt to become thick skin, and this has helped me a lot now! =)
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Anyone near me. Beware, here I come! Hahaha.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet. I spend most of my time sleeping after all... =.=
Are you confident : I guess.

Finally I finished the tag. The last time I typed the time, it was 3:10! It's 3:34 now!

Time is money, no? Hahaha. I won't waste your time then, I tag no one! XD

No comments: