Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Sibeh Geng"

Okay, lots of people need to go shopping! Merdeka got sales, maybe?!

(A feeling of randomness comes over me)

You know what????
I LOVE KLANG! I LOVE KLANG TOWNERS!

You guys rock, or in layman's term, you guys are 'sibeh geng' because (as far as I'm concern):
1. You guys are very friendly
Seriously. You people have no idea how much you guys spoil me with your friendliness.
2. You guys are hyperactive
I love hyperactive-ness. I need hyperactive-ness. Hahahahaha.
3. You guys are so encouraging
Encouragement plays a LARGE role in a friendship!
4. You guys eat loads of humble pie
Right right right? XD
5. You guys bring me to new places
Hahahahahahaha. I've never went in to Greenbox loh. Thank God I now have because of you! Lols... If not I'd be katak di bawah tempurung!
6. You guys are funny
The jokes might be cold and lame at times, ("pause for reaction"), but they send in laughter lah...
7. You guys have blogs
Almost everybody in our semester do own one! Apa-lah. You people influenced me to start one hahaha.
8. You guys are sincere
I see each of you for who you are. You guys are not fake/pirated/cloned. All of your different sets of personality means a lot!
9. You guys seek to understand situations better aka 'understanding'
Sometimes we have to grow out of our shells to really take notice of other people. It takes a lot to do that. But you guys have... =)
10. You guys are my friends !
Hehehhehehehehe geli? I treasure you, my friend!

-Felt much better after writing down my thoughts.-

No comments: