Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kena Splash!

I went to the dentist this morning to remove my stitches. I walked there.

It was raining in PJ. Janelle said it was in raining in Klang too. The rain even visited Beijing.

Thinking it was going to take a while in the dentist - with the dentist giving me numbing medication before cutting the sewed lines - was a mistake. She didn't give me any numbing medication! I went in and then *pfft* she cut my stitches! She cut it like how you would cut the extra inch of thread coming out of your schoolbag.

Well, pain's over anyway. So I was walking home after that. My house is VERY near the dentist by the way ;p

I kena splash!

Hahahhahahaa. It's the first time in my life that I kena splash - as a pedestrian walking by the road. I thought it was funny.

Sadly, I wasn't splashed by a Volkswagen though it would have been cool to be splashed by one, no?

No comments: