Friday, August 8, 2008

Passion : Do You Have It?

Quote of the day,

"Nothing great in this world can be accomplished without passion."- George Wilhem.

Passion : An intense enthusiasm for something that you are willing to suffer for.

So, what is your passion?

No need to leave any comments la. Just a question for you to think about while you're enjoying your holidays. Hehe. Holidays are pretty tame and boring, no?

But I would love to hear from you!!

Okay, now I sound robotic. Like some AutoMessage.

Look at the two students down here. Which one are you?
PS : If it doesn't load, someone pls IM me!




Okay. It didn't work for some of you. I've posted it up on YouTube for your viewing pleasure! Here's the link.

Disclaimer : I do not own this video. I do not take any credit for posting this up. Don't sue me, pretty please with a cherry on top? Ahahhahaaha. I know you're nice!

Passion Quest - the red banner at the end of the video - has been a great one! If you do get the chance, you should totally go for it! Sumore it's for those 18+ ones..!

No comments: