Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sappyness

Am feeling sappy now. Weird. Unexplainable. Haha. See?

I think my mood's just following the flow of the music. I hope it's for that reason, anyway.

Had a great day hanging out with you guys - Chia Wen and Chian Hui!! Can't believe we finally watched The Dark Knight! Like... how cool is that? (Do I sound bimbotic?)

Moving on.

I really loved the girl talk we had. I honestly, thoroughly, sincerely enjoyed it. Not just the BGR stuff, but the reality of life we go through! I thank God for both of you.
Chia Wen, what a cell leader you are! God gave me more than I could have asked for. And a friend!
Chian Hui, tks for being my car-pooling partner! You're a choloric (did I spelt it correctly?). I've learnt a lot from you =) Hahaha.
And thanks Joanna, for encouraging me all these while too! And you're so cool you read my blog lol. Me being a narcissist =.='

And oh...
Happy 18th birthday Janelle aka Miss Lamb Stew! Get well soon ya! And about that dead monkey...

A new batch of newbies are coming into college TOMORROW. Time flies and it takes my age with it. Owh well, what better to do than to deal with growing age? Crack a lame joke maybe?

Play the Dumb-Dumb Game lah.

Hahaha, so many people kena 'tipu'. (Jian Jie, Wei Wei, Ivan, Wee Han, Choon Yau). Who's next..?

Owh, and I forgotten what I was suppose to do. Here's the link. Go vote for Mr Matthias Gelber as the Greenest person on earth. I'm not sure how this whole thing works, but a vote couldn't hurt, rite? Hehehe.

And thanks to those who listen to my blog! Yeah, listen. The playlist is not taken away because you guys love it just as much as I do =)

Have a nice day!

Sappy is better than emo? Yeah, I definitely think so.

No comments: