Monday, September 1, 2008

Reflecting

I'm ready to fly
I wanna breathe in and breathe out and be who I am
Let go of fear wanna feel alive


I'm ready to fly
The more that you hold me back you set me free
You help my heart decide
Maybe I'm, maybe I'm ready
To fly

["Ready to Fly" by Amy Pearson]


Whenever you remember times gone by
Remember how we held our heads so high


When all this world was there for us
And we believed that we could touch the sky


Whenever you remember, I'll be there
Remember how we reached that dream together
Whenever you remember

["Whenever You Remember" by Carrie Underwood]


I could be the one
Someone You're looking for
I don't have much to give
Lord, I'm ready
And through You


I could be the one
Whatever You want me to do
I will hold on to
What You say could be done
I could be the one

["I Could Be The One" by Stacie Orrico]


Remembering the past we've shared,
Ready to live the present to the fullest,
Imagining and anticipating tomorrow for all that will come to past!


Surrounded by Your glory
What my heart will feel
Will I dance for You Jesus
Or in awe of You be still


Will I stand in Your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

["I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe]

Nah, I'm not being emo. Hehehehe.
Just wanted to put up these pictures and duh, pen my thoughts. Some are mild, while some speak louder than others.
This is when blogging can do you good. XD

No comments: