Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Google This

I'm tagged. Because Aisha read my PM on MSN which said: "I need stress. Seriously."

(a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, do it with minimal words of explanation.

(b) Tag FIVE other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question.

1. The age you'll be on your next birthday.

2. A place you'll like to travel to.

I saw a documentary, "1000 Places to See Before You Die."
Italy was one of it.

3. Your favorite place.

An air-conditioned room.

4. Your favorite food.

Now you know what to spend me. XD

5. Your favorite pet.

-----

6. Your favorite color combination.


7. Your favorite piece of clothing.

I didn't find this from Google. Oops.

8. All time favorite song.

More like current fav song. =D

9. Your favorite TV show.




Not obsessed on either one. They make good TV though!

10. First name of your significant other/crush.

-----

11. The town in which you live.

Ming Tian Food Court in PEEJAY. Get that right, PeeJay. XD

12. Your screen/nickname.

200.

Need I say more?

13. Your first job.

I helped the boss, obviously. Hehe.

14. Your dream job.

To be a mother who lives happily, ever after.
XD

15. A bad habit I have.

I stare too much. Stare aka daydream.

16. Your worst fear.

Heights.

17. The one thing you'd like to do before you die.

To be a mother who lives happily, ever after.
XD

18. The first thing you'll buy if you get 1 million dollars.

-----

"Great things in life are priceless!"

I tag:
Andrew Chan. (I know lah I'm slow lol.)
Jane Tomomi.
Ivan Ong.
Iona Tan.
Tan Wei Wei. (Happy September Fool!)
Last minute addition: Lim Joo Li! Just felt like tagging you dear!


No comments: