Monday, September 15, 2008

Perasan, but thankful!/Eighteen-and-a-day


Aunt Yu Fong wants me to help her advertise this. XD

"Where got people go blog about their own birthday one?"

That's an example of a stereotype. Maybe.

HAHAHA (for the 3 years to come, hahaha).

Okay okay I have to say this, "I'm 'surprised' by the Birthday party!!!"
Clues:
- Saw Wei Wei, Siew Mei, Joo Li, Pek Kuan and Chee Hong in Sunway Pyramid the minute I walked in (just from the parking level). One minute after entering SP, then I saw you! XD

- Su Faye spilled some juices on Saturday. It was informative, really LOL.

- Tze-En said, "Let's go to the toilet." And we ended up heading to the ladies'; the cop store (to collect something); to C@tchUP - to compare prices; and MPH. MPH really lagged our time. HAHAHA.

I'm soo grateful for all your wonderful wishes and prezzies - not just those who went for the party =)

Hereby, I give free flying kisses to everybody.
XOXO

Hahahahahahahaha.
Am waiting for the pictures. Send me send me!!!
(Still so immature at 18 weyy).

I had a great day. Thanks again people! You'll get to eat the cake soon (not the one above LOL).

God bless! =)

No comments: