Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged by Chia Yee and Wei Wei. Friendship tag LOL

Since I'm tagged by two person, I think I will answer the question for Chia Yee and Wei Wei in green and pink respectively. =)

1. What is your relationship with her?
Chia Yee's my friend. So is Wei Wei.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.
Chia Yee's pretty, independent, laid-back, attentive, honest.
Wei Wei's easy-going, silly, honest, lovely, funny.

3. The most memorable thing she has done for you.
She always provides me with sweet. Lol.
She can make you feel you're in her throne or something. All the spotlight on you. XD

4. The most memorable thing she has said to you:
"Gan zhuo, gan dang."-I think, hahaha.
"Victor's test sure come out Pygmalion Effect and Galatea Effect one." And it did. XD

5. If she becomes your lover, you will:
Love them both lah. =.=

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will:
Hate them both lah. JOKING. LOL. Love them more. hahahhaa. We must love our enemies, right? XD

NOTE: I am skipping questions 7 and 8 and 9 since they are so non-logical for a girl-girl relationship. XD
7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on:
8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is:
9. The most desirable thing to do on her is:

10. Your overall impression of her is:
Dependable, awesome mate!
Forever 21. LOL. J/k.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel around you?
You tell me lah. XD

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Must be thick skin hehehe.

13. On the contrary, the character you hate for yourself is?
Too laid-back at times.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is:
Godly. Disciplined. Type-A personality? Kuakuakua.

15. For the friends who care about and likes you, say something about them:
Thank you for being my friend. God must have placed you in my life for whatever reasons lah. I'm happy to know each and everyone of you. =)

16. 10 friends to tag:
1. Wee Han
2. Iona
3. Janelle Ng
4. Aisha
5. Wai How
6. Chee Hong
7. Joo Li
8. Pek Kuan
9. Mathew
10. Ivan

17. Who is No.2 having a relationship with?
She has a boyfriend. I don't know who lah LOL.

18. Is No.3 a male or a female?
Female. Judge for yourselves.

19. If No.7 and No.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
I don't know, but I guess not for the time-being. Hahaha.

20. How about No.5 and No.8?
I have no comments! Just have buckets of laughter. HAHAHA.

21. What is No.1 studying?
ADP - SNHU.

22. Is No.4 single?
I think. =)

23. Say something about No.6.
He never updates his blog. =.=!

No comments: