Sunday, September 7, 2008

Klang In PJ

I gotta say I'm super touched when Klang towners hit PJ!

Aisha, Iona, Rachel, Janelle, Wee Han, Andrew and Caleb!!!
This post is for you.
Rather, the pictures are for you.

Listen, I only have 3 pictures. T-H-R-E-E with humans.
XD

And I totally apologize on behalf of my town's behavior. Haha.
Wee Han had to brake abruptly because the car in front stopped suddenly. It was...

...this close to a crash.
Maybe not.
Can't remember if I was exaggerating.
(Had to show Janelle a crab. Sorry you didn't get to eat Fatty Crab XD)

The car stopped for the roadside van which menjaja food. Don't know what he was menjaja-ing. The driver was hungry. Janelle was hungry too!

Anyway.

We dined in Prince Cafe in SS2. What a logo.



I can't remember what triggered Wee Han's ear to turn red. Compare it nicely to Aisha's spoon from her drink. Not much difference in colour, right?

That's what I thought.

Can't comment on the food lah. I'd be too biased to do such a thing! Hehe.

We headed back to my house after dinner.

Wee Han, Janelle, and Iona with their favorite Enid Blyton titles.
Wee Han: The Gweeky Greedy Rabbit.
Janelle: The Fairies' Shoemaker.
Iona: The Little Brownie House.

The Little Brownie House (food obviously) should have been Janelle's! XD

And oh, my room's a certified girl room. *Applause*



Iona: Eh, your room got these empty boxes! This room's a certified girl room.

Rachel: But I don't have any empty boxes in my room.

LOL.

Anyway, I have some pictures to show you!

(from left) Ms. Ding Tze-En and Ms. Liaw Su Faye looking picture perfect.
Can you spot me?

It's official. I permed my hair =D

Last but not least,

"Happy birthday Mommy!"
God knows how much you mean to me. God bless you!
(The birthday pics are still with Wei-En hahahhaa.)

No comments: