Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged by Ayesha

I did the first half waaaay long before. I don't wanna do again. Go to my archives la. =p

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Studying in SJK (C) Yuk Chai, PJ.
2. Not worrying about money.
3. No tuition. So chun.
4. Watching TV. I remember I got Astro when I was 8.
5. Used to hate bath time. Haha.

5 things on my To-Do List today:
1. Finish OL110 Chapter 2 by (yesterday). Postponed.
2. Finish OL125 Chapter 2 by (yesterday). Postponed.
3. Collect CG Fund. LOL.
4. Got 1 more tag, but tagged by two people. Need to write a list about those two.
5. I was supposed to write about "Top 10 Reasons Not To Join Toastmaster's". Whooopps!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate.
2. Edamame.
3. Pringles.
4. Ice-cream.
5. McD's fries + sundae cone.

5 things to do if I were a billionaire:
1. Do a TV show. Something like Oprah's Big Give.
2. Perm my hair continually. Rm120 for 6 months, you see.
3. Get myself a stylist. (Joking joking).
4. Give.
5. Give sumore.

5 of my really bad habits:
1. Easily distracted.
2. Been slacking with God's Word this few days. Pray I'll get back on track soon.
3. Too much TV.
4. Too much Internet.
5. Too much Google, specifically.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Usher
2. Student
3. My sister's tutor
4. Driver (FOC)
5. Store assistant

5 of my hobbies:
1. Lazing around
2. Still lazing around
3. MSN
4. Still MSN
5. What else, MSN lah.

People to tag:
If your name is Google.
I am a Google addict, you know that?
*Imagining Wei Wei's laughter*

No comments: